- A family cover option includes the main member (principle insured), spouse and up to the amount of dependent children are allowed on the plan.
- Total amount of members allowed on a policy is dependent on the rules of the policy.
- Single cover is for 1 main member only, therefore payment is for the single individual on the policy.
- Family cover you pay 1 premium for the whole family (main member, spouse, number of dependent children allowed on the plan you choose).
- Extended member cover you pay per person you cover on the policy (any non-qualifying child and/or foster child (18 years and older) of the Principal Insured as well as parents, grandparents, brothers, sisters, aunts (the sister of the Principal Insured’s mother or father), uncles (the brother of the Principal Insured’s mother or father), nephews (the son of the Principal Insured’s brother or sister), nieces (the daughter of the Principal Insured’s brother or sister), grandchildren.
There must be a legal document supporting the claim of foster child.
The Waiting Period is the period subsequent to the entry date, and stipulated in the policy schedule, in which no benefits to a Principal Insured or any of its Dependants or Extended Family members will be paid.
There are 3 basics waiting period applicable to any policy – death due to natural causes, death due to accidental causes, death due to suicide.
Yes, if the policy allows for Extended Members.
Cash Pay out.
Cancellation of your policy can be done by the Principal Insured or the Insurer with 31 days written notification.
This is a personal choice, however funerals are expensive and you have to look at the cost of funeral related expenses such as coffin, flowers, lowering device, storing the body of the deceased, etc.
The pay-out is made to the nominated beneficiary on the policy to use to their discretion.
No medical examination is required for funeral insurance with Infussion Financial Services.
Premiums differ from plan to plan. You may get Single funeral cover for R30 000 for as little as R130 a month, Family cover for your whole immediate family for R30 000 at as little as R165 per month or you may get cover for a parent (extended family member) for R15 000 for as little as R115 per month.
All covers are subject to terms and conditions.
Yes, depending on the relationship to the Principle insured / main member.
Your documents can be posted, e-mailed or sent to you using WhatsApp.